Add step collection split type
Fresh template connector installation
Azure Active Directory – The Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) enterprise identity service provides SSO and multi-factor authentication to help protect your users from 99.9 per cent of cybersecurity attacks.
BookingBug – Multi-channel online scheduling and appointment system that enables organizations to market and sell their services through multiple channels, spanning online, mobile, in-branch and call-centre.
Cloud4Wi – Enabling businesses and organizations to seamlessly and safely collect, analyze and act on location-based customer data.
Creditsafe – Creditsafe Global Company Database allowing you to control your master data, utilize up-to-date Business and Director information to enhance your onboarding and qualification processes, and get alerts when your customer’s and supplier’s Credit Report changes.
Exact – Building cloud business software for SMEs and accountants.
Instructure Canvas – Helping to move learning and growth forward, with platforms that simplify teaching, learning, and career development.
Office 365 – Designed to help you achieve more with innovative Office apps, intelligent cloud services, and world-class security.
Office R&D – A next generation flexible workspace management solution, beautiful members portal and mobile app, connected into one platform.
PeopleHR – People HR is a reliable human resources management solution built for small and medium businesses.
Podio – Podio supplies a web-based platform for organizing team communication, business processes, data and content in project management workspaces according to project needs.
PostgreSQL – PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system.
Ruler – Match real customer form fills and phone calls against the marketing campaign and keyword from which it was generated.
Service Titan – All-in-one software for commercial and residential HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and other field service businesses.
Sort templates and cycles by creation time
Post auth trigger lookups
Cycle Variables can be used as mergefields for Type a Value in Step Setup
Add an action_data object that persists data across before_action, after_action and after_action paging.
Synchronous webhook: decisions + multi responses
CSV response support
FTP connector: Move and navigate directories
Console report: account cycle and connector report
Amazon EC2 – Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers.
BugHerd – The BugHerd app sits on top of your website and lets you log a bug instantaneously. BugHerd feedback will be pinned to the issue, like a sticky-note, enabling the developer to access it directly from the webpage at any time.
Freshbooks Classic – Accounting software in the cloud for self-employed professionals and their teams.
Salesforce Pardot – Pardot offers powerful marketing automation to help marketing and sales teams find and nurture the best leads, close more deals, and maximize ROI.
ShipStation – ShipStation creates an unparalleled buying and delivery experience with every order you send. All the tools you need to exceed your customers’ expectations.
Wealthbox – Wealthbox is a CRM you’ll actually enjoy. Powerful and beautiful. Web-based and secure. No training required.
WooCommerce – WooCommerce is an open source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants giving complete control to sell anything.
Transaction report: filter transactions by errors and warnings
Cycle Folders (including moving cycles) : organise your templates and integrations with your own folder structure
BNTouch Mortgage CRM – Automate your marketing, convert more leads, stay top of mind with your borrowers and recruit new partners using one simple Mortgage CRM solution.
Drip – Drip is the first ECRM–an Ecommerce CRM designed for building personal and profitable relationships with your customers at scale.
FoodTec Solutions – Integrated Point of Sale (POS) Solutions for the Restaurant & Pizza Industry. Tap into our experience and transform your Restaurant Business Today!
LeadMailbox – LeadMailbox is a leading online CRM/lead management system founded in 2000.
Monday.com – monday.com is a cloud-based Work OS, where teams create workflow apps in minutes to run their processes, projects, and everyday work.
PagerDuty – Real-time operations platform to ensure less downtime and fewer outages, meaning happier customers and more productive teams.
Rock Gym Pro – Powerful member management software built for high-volume facilities like yours.
Sage 50 – Combining the convenience of the cloud with the power of desktop accounting software, giving you a complete view of all your business finances in one place.
Selligent – Selligent is an intelligent marketing and experience platform that enables B2C brands to #MaximizeEveryMoment with consumers.
ServSuite – Enterprise Pest Control Software.
SuiteCRM – Open source CRM solution.
Toggl – Turn your team on to productivity with Toggl the time tracker. Break down your hours by projects, clients and tasks to see what’s making you money.
Total Expert – Total Expert is a fintech software company that built the first enterprise-grade Marketing Operating System (MOS) purpose built for the modern financial service.
Unifonic – Unifonic makes cloud communications more accessible, cost-efficient and simpler to implement with solutions that scale.
User.com – Send personalised emails at the perfect moment or activity. Increase returning traffic with individualised notifications. Store organised knowledge for your team and customers.
Zoom – Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
SaaS Application Connectors
Aesthetic Record v1 – Aesthetic Record helps you run your entire clinic from any computer, taking care of all business aspects, from anywhere in the world.
Breathe HR – Look after your people and your time, with the most cost-effective HR software on the market.
Counterpoint – Run your business. Connect with customers. Sell anywhere. NCR Counterpoint is the specialty retail management system that integrates your front end and back office seamlessly, so it’s easy to grow your business.
Envision – Powerful Web-Based Software in an Easy to Use Package
Hurree – Hurree is a market segmentation platform for all of your marketing tools.
Less Annoying CRM – Less Annoying CRM allows users to track and organize their contacts and leads without the headache. Simple, easy, powerful, less annoying.
Magento 2 Webhooks – Add webhooks to your Magento 2 installation
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Custom Object – Connector to work with custom entity types in Dynamics.
PayJunction – Accept payments anywhere, manage all activity in the cloud and receive award-winning service.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud – Powerful digital marketing platform letting you connect to customers in a whole new way.
Salesforce Service Cloud – Give your customers the information and support they need with Service Cloud – the customer service and support application that you can customise to fit your business needs.
SalesLoft – SalesLoft is the #1 sales engagement platform, helping sales organizations deliver a better sales experience for their customers.
SalesNexus – Online CRM and Email Marketing built by sales people for sales people.
Shireburn – Shireburn develop and support business software solutions for accounting, inventory, retail and catering, and HR/payroll.
Springboard – Mobile Omnichannel POS and Retail Management System designed for brands & retailers, by retailers.
Tan-Link – From customer engagement, marketing, sales, employee engagement, selling and tracking memberships, collecting past due through fully automated system, fully integrated online store, automated account handling and much more, Tan-Link is all about getting the last dollar of profit out of your business.
Twilio Voice – Build conversations anywhere. Make, receive, and monitor calls around the world using the Voice API that developers rely on.
UpLaunch – A fitness CRM that doesn’t suck.
Voyage – SMS marketing and messaging that grows your ecommerce business.
Wattsense – The new standard in building connectivity. Wattsense is a non-intrusive building connectivity service. We help facility managers deliver operational efficiency.
Utility Connectors – A range of new integration building tools to create advanced integration workflows within our drag and drop builder. Find out more about our connector changes.
Builder UI Update – Application and Utility connectors have their own dedicated menus.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Built in ability for users to view/pause/delete installed integrations
- Google Data Studio
- Google Big Data
- Document 360
- Enhanced OAuth flow
- Template management
- Improved functionality for accessing GET data inside a connector endpoint
- Marketplaces endpoints
- Access connectors by name rather than by ID
- Built in icon library
- Add multiple Marketplaces if required
- Amazon S3
- Facebook Audiences
- Twilio SMS
- Oracle Responsys
- Microsoft Dynamics
- New customisation options
- New Language options
- Install groups of Cycles at once
- Add search bar option
- Rics Software
- Improved connector reporting and searching
- New endpoints added
- New reporting filters
- Embedded Marketplace
- Build your own fully white-labelled integration marketplace to be embedded in your SaaS
- New Building Options
- Fully customisable
- Push new integrations into your marketplace
- Magento 2
- Salesforce Chatter
- Improved console reporting
- Currently used connectors are now pushed to the top of your connector list for easy access
- More configuration options
- Include variables in field mapping options
- Zoho CRM
- Template Management – complete versioning functionality for integration templates
- Notification feature – receive in-app notifications of changes and updates to connectors
- New logic step for “Wait All” – waits until all processes are complete before moving onto the next stage of your integration workflow
- Maximizer CRM
- Fast Spring
- Pike 13
- Club Ready
- Improved UI for run once functionality
- Improved functionality for copying templates between Console and accounts
- Google Calendar
New Console Features
- Add Cyclr variables in your scripting
- Task usage alerting
- Account usage reporting
- Improved user invitation functionality
- 2 Factor Authentication added to all Cyclr user accounts
- Improved Connector management for OAuth
- Improved reporting functionality
- Webhook management
- Harmony PSA
- Microsoft Dynamics (on Premises Edition)
- Enhanced Task usage tracking and monitoring
- Improved connector management error handling
- Script testing and validation tools for custom connector scripts
- Microsoft Dynamics connector improvements
- Data handling improvements
- Azure DevOps
- Google Page Speed
- Surf Accounts
- Cyclr API extensions
- Failed transaction handling options
- New Google Drive connector features
- Automatic date/time handling
- Cyclr Console guide additions
- RSS Connector
- Reporting improvements
- New guide available in the Cyclr Console
- New Storage options
Calendly (meeting scheduler)
Google Calendar (free online calendar)
IBM Watson Marketing (customer engagement platform)
Inline CRM (sales CRM)
MYOB AccountRight (accounting software)
ProdPad (product management software)
Provet Cloud (veterinary practice management software)
Retention Science (artificial intelligence automation platform)
Saasu (accounting software for small business)
Thr!ve (point of sale platform)
Toast – (point of sale for restaurants)
WebinarJam – (webinar platform)
Script testing tools for connectors and workflows
Workflow auditing for workflow management
Connector reporting improvements for more insights into your connector’s usage
Crunch (accounting platform)
Deltek Vision (ERP system)
Facebook Audiences (audience based marketing)
Github (version control)
Lever (Applicant Tracking System)
Run Once button – test your integration workflows by running them once
Enhanced account reporting options
Additional connector creation tools for bulk operations
Google Calendar (Time-management and scheduling service)
Jive (Enterprise collaboration solution)
Clover (Payment processing and POS system)
NetSuite (Enterprise ERP System)
Infusionsoft (Email marketing platform)
Bullhorn (CRM System for recruitment consultants)
Administrate (Training and learning management system)
Support for GraphQL APIs
Programmable Logic Step – new smart logic tool for orchestrating data
- Smart Auto Field Mapping – when configuring a step within a workflow, select the source of the field you want to pull data from and it will automatically suggest the appropriate field
Improved transaction throughput
Enhanced connector development tool set
- Enhanced reporting tools – search through transactions
- Google PageSpeed
- Google Search Console
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Improved collection mapping
- Facebook Offline Conversions
- Keen IO
- Google AdWords
- Club OS
- Facebook Marketing API
- New way to test out the Cyclr template deployment and management within a test application
- Delete accounts via the API
- Enhanced scripting abilities at step level
- Reorder templates via drag and drop
- New ticketing service activated
- Benchmark Email
- Force 24
- Oracle Eloqua
- Database performance improvements
- Presentation enhancements
- Choose how long transaction data is held in Cyclr
- Improved control over data handling and storage
- Now supported – JSON Web Token authentication
- Added tags to your templates for easy grouping and sorting
- Oracle Responsys
- Adobe Campaign
- New console layout including:
- Improved reporting
- Setup guide sidebar
- More links to documentation
- Ability to define connector updates as major or minor
- Custom field lookup available using Get Template through API
- Reduced number of API calls to retrieve and run a Cycle
- Improved field mapping functions
- Added ability to map multiple triggers
- Added ability to run cycle once
- Addition of Orbit – Complementary Cycle Management Screen for LAUNCH
- List templates by tag
- Get Templates by Connector
- Task Report (by month)
- Search (user, account, etc)
- Add favico
- Customisable account login screen
- Synchronous methods now return JSON or XML (rather than comma separated responses)
- Performance improvements
- Admin users can now receive account alert emails
- All connectors now default to “continue on error”
- Synchronously call any step method
- Cycles – activate with an interval
- Cycles – activate with “run once” flag
- Templates – install with custom fields
- Developer playground – added more design patterns
- Playground – allows rapid UI prototyping with Cyclr’s API
- ExactTarget (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Template builder
- Connector management
- OAuth management
- Integration settings
- Account and user management
- Reporting on tasks
- Create and manage custom connectors
- Automatically import APIs from Swagger, Apiary, etc
- API > Get Webhook URL
- API > Activate Cycle now accepts interval parameter
- API > Install Template now optionally copies custom fields
- API > Call any step method to get real-time API responses directly
- API > Step merge field parameters now available
- API > Steps
- API > Accounts
- API > Connector Methods
- API > Field Mappings
- Insightly – improvements to required field handling
- Added webhook support
- Extended support for Opportunities
- Performance improvements