Updated on by Hayley Brown
An enterprise is stuffed full of data which is often fragmented and splintered across different sources and environments. A priority that is emerging out of enterprises is integrating the data. This makes it more accessible and useful across the organisation. As a result, helping enterprises to scale with control and security.
This process would have previously caused a major headache for all those involved. This is because it would have presented a number of challenges that needed to be addressed. However, with modern enterprise integration services like an embedded iPaaS, these challenges are solved.
Enterprise Integration Challenges
- There is a high volume of disconnected and diverse data and sources/systems across numerous departments.
- In-house integration projects are a strain on already stretched IT resources and experts.
- Developing integrations is a time-intensive process and can take a long period of time to develop.
- Security and compliance may become harder to manage and control.
- Typically an enterprise needs to tackle multiple use cases at the same time due to the volume of customers they have.
- The integrations an enterprise needs must be scalable and bi-directional to help sustain future growth.
Enterprise Integration Solutions
- An integration platform like Cyclr can help an enterprise accomplish tasks at scale with automated workflows. They can collate big data from different sources into a centralised database or data warehouse. As well as standardise existing business processes across an enterprise. As a result, Cyclr can further connect an enterprise ecosystem and help employees with everyday tasks and remove friction for stakeholders.
- The beauty of modern technology like an enterprise integration service is that it can be used by non-technical employees. Such as citizen developers or integrators. With visual low-code tools, anyone can build custom integrations. As a result, transforming your API into something visual, front-end and code free. Then with the right integration builder, like Cyclr, you can create automation workflows on top of your own API.
- Due to the advanced nature of integration technologies and the tools available with them, it can result in an increased time-to-value. For instance, low code tools will help free up developer resources to focus on core product updates. As well as quick deployment methods. Such as embeddable marketplaces, which mean stakeholders can browse a library of integrations, customise and install in minutes.
- Security and compliance are of the utmost importance to an enterprise. Modern integration services will emphasise the importance of security and transparency due to the ever-growing importance and focus on it. For instance, Cyclr is an organisation that takes data security and compliance incredibly seriously. We continually undertake both external and internal assessments of processes and procedures to ensure we remain compliant. This means we understand the needs of our enterprise customers.
- Embedded iPaaS are ideal for tackling multiple use cases at the same time. This is because they can create a library of template integrations. These can be duplicated and edited for customisation depending on the use case and APIs required. As a result, you’ll seamlessly improve your stakeholder’s experience by natively serving them what they need.
- Scalability is crucial for any organisation but especially an enterprise and this is made possible with integration platforms. They allow organisations to keep their integrations and scale no matter the volume of data. As well as provide two-way sync or bi-directional integrations to keep enterprise ecosystems connected and help with further growth.
The Perfect Match for Integration
Ultimately, an integration platform like Cyclr will help an enterprise to scale. As well as standardise its existing integration capabilities giving them the control and security needed.
Get in touch with a member of the team to discuss your enterprise and your integration growth strategy.